How did you find us?
If you're willing to share, let us know how you found RLD! This helps us to know what methods are working to bring in new members and expand our community.
Chill me, thrill me
Fill me with fantastic terrors never felt before
Nameless here, forevermore.

[Image: FbuCdrz.png]
<t>An advertisement on another site. Happy to be here <3</t>
<t>I looked up "roleplay sites" and it brought me to a quora post and the top reply was you guys.</t>
<r><QUOTE author="CringeShower" post_id="1044" time="1536000773" user_id="184"><s>
CringeShower post_id=1044 time=1536000773 user_id=184 Wrote:</s>
I looked up "roleplay sites" and it brought me to a quora post and the top reply was you guys.
<e>
</e></QUOTE>

I found the site the exact same way! It seems interesting, though I'm new to it all and everything's a little confusing, I hope to see this website grow. It can be tough finding business for small websites and with all the roleplayers out there, there is never such thing as enough roleplay sites! <3</r>
<t>I found this place on Top Rp List site, and I think I found this one on the third page of rated rp sites I think around the top of the page. <br/>
<br/>
Yes there is a lot of rp sites, but for those that accept, and in-courage sexual rps there are very few, and this goes for adult rp sites as well. They are also more strict on the sex stuff as well. Some even saying high school rps are forbidden, and make the tension high when it comes to watching member's pm activity. yeah they allow us adults on there, but they don't really trust us. Some sites are just disorganized for how the info is situated, and some just feel empty from everyone barely visiting the actual fourm part of the site.</t>
About me / Some Contact info.
Topic  Title is, Hello...
Request topic / My closet on site
Topic Title is, Open to Several Stuff Involving M or F Related Pairings
Chat Topic I Created 
Topic Title is, Sit Down and Just Chat
My Writing Topic Listings with Links
Topic Title is, FanWriter's Book n' Fanfiction Shelf
<t>I simply searched for adult roleplay sites and found you via a Google search.<br/>
<br/>
I don't generally write erotica but I wanted to have the option to do so as I am an adult nd as such should be able to write about anything I see fit (within reason)</t>
<r><QUOTE author="waretiger" post_id="1605" time="1536749854" user_id="217"><s>
waretiger post_id=1605 time=1536749854 user_id=217 Wrote:</s>
I simply searched for adult roleplay sites and found you via a Google search.<br/>
<br/>
I don't generally write erotica but I wanted to have the option to do so as I am an adult nd as such should be able to write about anything I see fit (within reason)
<e>
</e></QUOTE>

This is the most exciting response, since we're working on getting google to see us and list us!</r>
[Image: sig.jpg]
<r><QUOTE author="daedric prince" post_id="1038" time="1535996888" user_id="2"><s>
daedric prince post_id=1038 time=1535996888 user_id=2 Wrote:</s>
If you're willing to share, let us know how you found RLD! This helps us to know what methods are working to bring in new members and expand our community.
<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Well, I googled: "Rp web sites that allow smut", then I entered to a page that recomends the best rp web sites, so, I clicked this one and I'm glad I did it, because I have six days here and I already love this site! More people should join here, I hope this amazing community keeps growing. <E>Big Grin</E></r>
Naty, always in the mood for a good rp!
<t>Thats indeed easy.<br/>
Fetlife advertisement and a nice admina who wrote the right words to a shy question.</t>
<t>Hello, welcome to the site</t>
<t>Through FetLife and BlackDahlia! Smile</t>
<t>Through BlackDahlia. Decided to step out of my comfort zones and explore my tastes, as well as getting experience in writing erotica. I trust Dali over at Black Dahlia to pick amazing sites to roleplay on, so I have great expectations for this site. Nice to meet you all ^^</t>
<t>I found this through Fetlife. But I am on another big roleplay site which is not bad too. I quite like the quieter side of things too.</t>
<t>Followed the affiliate link from anothe rp community.</t>
<t>I found you through Top RP sites... Unfortunately, y'all were around 5th-ish.</t>
<t>Keep bringing the feedback! I love to hear from you all!</t>
Chill me, thrill me

<t>Funny story, I got fed up with some roleplay site and searched google. I found a Quora (sp?) post and some Site Admin of this website linked it. Love at first sight after that. Hello by the way if that admin is around, firm handshakes.</t>
<r>That would have been <MENTION><s>[mention]</s>Machiavelli<e>[/mention]</e></MENTION> and yes, he is around!! Smile Glad you found us</r>
Chill me, thrill me