[Female] Let's write something beautiful together.

◢ || A B O U T M E || ◣

Hi! I'm Nicole. I'm really not going to get much into the nitty gritty stuff about me. After all, if you're reading this, you're here to know three things: 1. What's my experience like 2. What do I like for roleplays and finally 3. How you can contact me IF you're interested.

So, with that being said, i'm NOT gonna jump straight into it! (haha, got you there!) so you're gonna have to endure reading about me a bit and other fun stuff about me! I'm 31, from Canada and my time zone is mountain time. I have a super duper grown up job that requires me to wear fancy suits and go to an office and slave my ass for hours. Needless to say, it consumes my day quite a bit.

◢ || M Y  E X P E R I E N C E || ◣

So I first started roleplaying back in 2001. I was HUGE into anime then and I loved roleplay fandoms and stuff back on MSN Groups, AOL and Yahoo. Ah, those were the days! Looking back at it though, I cannot believe I got away with one liners! That's the ultimate blasphemy now and I can't believe I used to do that! But i'm glad i've improved along the way to think of myself as a good and experienced roleplayer.

Anyway, so along the way, my love for anime slowly died down, but my love for writing and roleplaying increased over time! Eventually I found myself loving specific genres (obviously mentioned below) and my roleplaying tastes evolved from there.

So, now you're wondering how much do I post? Well, that really depends. My USUAL posts are 2-3 paragraphs as I believe in quality over quantity. But If need be, I can jack up the amount, but my maximum is around 8-10 paragraphs.

◢ || M Y  A V A I L A B I L I T Y || ◣

I am quite available. I USUALLY reply almost every evening (During daytime on the weekends). So you're asking yourself why I would need an availability section if i'm available all the time? Well here's the thing: My replies go through a phase! a phase in which i'm busy with real life and/or I'm just not feeling writing. My work is rather stressful so it'll cause my writing to go through said phase. So how long does this phase last? That will depend. Sometimes it's a couple days and sometimes it's a few weeks. So... if that doesn't bode well for you, then i'm probably not the best person you should be roleplaying with.

◢ || R E Q U I R E M E N T S || ◣

R E S P E C T :
It's pretty obvious by the title. I'm a very outgoing, respectful and friendly person and I prefer my partner to be kind and friendly as well. If I'm receiving cold one-word answers or any sort of disrespect, either be prepared to get it dished back or i'll just simply ignore you.

C O M M U N I C A T I O N :
This is huge for me! I love a partner that is big on communication and i'm not JUST talking about informing of another on absences. I also talking about such matters as brainstorming, plotting and talking about what we enjoy and don't enjoy about the RP. Furthermore, I LOVE OOC talk (see above on me being outgoing and friendly) so I love to talk and also be friends.

G R A M M A R / S P E L L I N G :
Okay, so let me start off by saying that i'm not some bitch that will ridicule you for poor grammar or spelling. But let's also be clear that if EVERY post is riddled with spelling mistakes and atrocious grammar, I will flag that down and ask if it could improve politely. If it does not, then that'll be the end of the RP. I mean honestly... how hard is it to ACTUALLY spell the word 'You' rather than using the letter 'U'.

P A T I E N C E :
I can't stress this enough! I hate when people push me to rush a post or to speed up my replies or something. It's a major pet peeve of mine. This is grounds for being ignored straight up.

NOW WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY... LET'S MOVE ON TO THE RP STUFF!

Beforehand, take note of what i'm currently craving and what i'm currently full on.

CURRENTLY CRAVING: SCI-FI, MODERN-FANTASY, FANDOM (ANIME), MODERN-REALISTIC
CURRENTLY FULL:  --

[SPOILER="► MY LIKES AND KINKS ►"]so i've split this into likes and kinks. Likes means what I generally like in a roleplay and kinks meaning what I like sexual wise. I'm sure that's obvious, but I though I would put an explanation just in case.

L I K E S :

Great Storylines
Plotting
Well-thoughout roleplays
Use of Pictures in an RP
One x One
Group roleplays
Detailed Posts
Brainstorming
OOC Chat
FxF Plays
Dark Themes

K I N K S :

Light Bondage
Kissing
Cuddling
Fingering
Eating
Strap-Ons
Ball Gags
Leather
Latex
Vanilla Stuff
Flirting
Dirty Talk
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER="► MY DISLIKES AND LIMITS ►"]D I S L I K E S :
Boring Repeatitive Roleplays
Poor Spelling & Grammar
Lack of Plotting
Close-minded partners
Smut-only roleplays
Short Term Roleplays
Ditchers

L I M I T S :
Gore
Vore
Scat
Toilet Play
Children
Animals
Hardcore Violence
Mutilation
Extreme Bondage
Chernobyl Nuclear Reactor Cocks or any unnatural body part!
Tentacles
Aliens
Gangbangs
Watersports
Incest
[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="► GENRES THAT I LIKE TO PLAY ►"]
Modern-Realistic
Slice of Life
Science Fiction
Modern-Fantasy
Urban Fantasy
Fandom (mostly anime)
Fantasy (Must be a convincing storyline)[/SPOILER]

When it comes to pairings, i'm going to leave this blank. As mentioned, I like the FxF and will sometimes do MxF if I play the male role. But in terms of specific pairings, I'm not gonna write that down as I can play a variety of different roles and pairings, as long as they're within the FxF frame.

Honestly, those are the main stuff that came to my mind. If you have any questions, please ask me. I'm definitely a friendly person and welcome a chat or any questions about my request thread!

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN ROLEPLAYING WITH ME, PLEASE SEND ME A PM! YOU'RE MORE THAN WELCOME TO REPLY HERE AS WELL, BUT PM IS PREFERRED!

You are NOT required to send an idea with your PM, but if you have one, go ahead! Nonetheless, if you don't have an idea, we can always set something up together! <3

I hope to hear from all of you soon and let's write something extraordinary together!

╔════════════════════════╗

Nicole
Bump Bump