[1x1] the princess' pet
The Princess' Pet

In a society where anthro exist, they are viewed as pets for the wealthy, so it was no surprise for the princess to have been gifted a handsome young pup to have as a playmate. But the princess isn't a little girl anymore and her pup has grown into quite the large beast. They are as close as ever, but the relationship is different. Even though it is forbidden, the princess can't get him out of her mind. They already share a bed together and she can't help but wonder what other ways her pet could serve her...

Taken: Grimgrinner

The princess was a pampered soul from the day she was born, a sweet creature that had been born into the lap of luxury and truly belonged there. As a child, she had been blessed with everything she could ever want. But money could not purchase a friend for the lonely child.

At least not until she was seven. On that birthday, she was gifted her closest friend, a young anthro pup that was to be her pet. The creature was older and taller than her even at that age, but was still pampered enough that there was play left in his heart. The princess had found what true happiness was at last. The first few years were the best, with days full of play and laughter. As she grew older, the play turned to hours of talking. He was her closest friend and only confidant.

After a while, the two had become inseparable and it seemed only natural that the anthro be permitted to sleep in her bedchambers -- first, on a padded bed on the floor, then later at the foot of her bed. It wasn't long before the two were found nestled together in innocent embrace, the epitome of close friendship.

Even with the years of play behind them, she found it impossible to let her friend go. She had blossomed into a woman, and he from pup to full canine. The years had changed them but had not separated them. At the age of eighteen, she still refused to have her pet sleep anywhere besides her bed.

The cuddling had remained innocent. For a while.

In the quiet of the night, Elle slid her hand over to find him, her fingers brushing softly through the fur on his chest. He leaned in to her touch, their bodies so close she could feel the heat of his breath on her neck. He nipped at her gently, bringing soft little gasps from her lips, her body arching up into him. His hand moved on her body, first grasping her breast, fondling her through her silk nightdress. It moved then, following the curve of her side until his fingers found the edge of her dress.

Her breathing was ragged, electricity thrumming through every inch of her skin. His hand formed a trail of static, moving from her outer to inner thigh then finally cupping her sex gently. Elle blushed. She hadn't been aware she didn't wear panties. He pushed up her night dress to her stomach, sliding his hand away from her just enough to tease at her clit, making her press up to him in eager anticipation. Her breathing had grown heavier, body absolutely aching for him now.

His tongue was on her neck, followed by another nip. He worked his way down her body in slow motions, finally stopping between her legs. His tongue brushed her slow, teasing before he began. It wasn't long before her hands were on his head, her teeth biting into her lower lip to stifle her sounds of pleasure. He stopped just as she was on the verge of orgasm, grinning from between her legs. As he leaned up, she glanced down at him. His cock was erect, the tip almost dripping with precum.

"I'm ready." She whispered, watching as he leaned over her, slowly letting his tip rub against her virginal opening. Her arms wrapped around him, enjoying the heat from his body as she anticipated her virginity being broken. His muscles tensed, his tip entered, she gasped and -- and woke up.

Elle awoke feeling an odd mix of excitement and embarrassment. Her sex was alive with need over her dreamed fantasy of sex, her legs clamping together to try and stop the electricity. Her pet, her /real/ pet, lay next to her still. Her cheeks were hot and her body cold with a light sweat. The dream had come before, but never so intense. And as always, it was so hard to shake.

She propped herself up on her elbow, steadying her breathing as she touched his shoulder. "Hey... Are you awake?"
"You're here, that's all I need to know.
And you will keep me safe.
And you will keep me close.
And rain... Will make the flowers grow"
[Image: FbuCdrz.png]
Andero had only been Ten when he had been given to the Princess, on her Seventh birthday. In his family it was seen as a great honour to be a royal pet. His mother had been the Queens' before himself, his father the Kings'. He was descended from a great and noble line.  It was always said between the House-Staff that as a pup, Andero had been quite possibly the cutest pet around. His dark-brown fur that had naturally highlighted tips of deep-red had always caught the eye. As he had grown, he had come to enjoy the admiration from others, but none more so than his owner. 

He had grown with her and he be by her side as she had grown as well and watched her mature into the confident and kind young woman. Andero had also grown and gone was the puppy fat and small, weak frame. His body, beneath his fur, was lithe and well defined, not bristling with uncomfortable muscle, but enough to get him by. He was a good foot taller than the Princess. Andero had been changing as well, his mind maturing with his body and while he looked at her as a master and owner, beneath he was writhing with a forbidden want. Oh, he was old enough to be mated and have pups of his own with a female of his own kind, but he had declined every opportunity. There where times when he caught himself staring at her, a lover would stare at his love. 

Most of his life he had been sleeping with her in bed, at the foot at first and then beside her. His naked frame, bar a scant loin-cloth for modesty, between the two. Andero had controlled himself all the time. He was hers to sleep with and that was where he was now, in her bed, curled beside her. His nostrils flare as her scent washed over him and he fought the urge, as he had done many a time before, to pounce on her and take it. Her sex was alive with want and his keen sense of smell told him this. It had told him this time and time again when she had woken him in the night numerous times. To talk, it was always to talk, which was all her looked forward to. His chest heaved with his breathing as he felt the Princess touch his shoulder. Opening his deep blue eyes slowly, Andero focused through darkness on her face, the corners of his muzzle moving to a smile. ''Of course I am,'' he said softly. 

(Hope that's alright)
Of course I am.

He was a good servant, always prepared to serve her in whatever capacity she had ever needed, but he was far closer than anyone she could ever order around. Here in the privacy of her room she could be the person she was truly and treat him as an equal, her body pressing closer against his tenderly as her arms wrapped softly around his form. She could feel the excitement between her legs still a passionate fire that was working itself slowly into a broiling need. Her thighs pressed together uncomfortably, trying to keep those urges at bay as she let her face nuzzle into his soft fur.

Even in the darkness she knew his body better than anyone else's, her hands finding the spots that she had always liked to touch. Just beneath one of his ears the fur was soft and had always been a favorite place for each of them, her fingers finding that place now as she tried to comfort herself with the familiarity of him.

"Andero," She purred his name, "I had a bad dream." It was a lie, but it was an innocent one that was better than the truth, just her scant night gown and his cloth separating them from touching inappropriately.
''Andero,''

Hearing her whisper his name in the dark caused a pleasant shiver to roll down his spine and into his groin. His cock twitched beneath the loin cloth, but Andero collected it well. It was expected of him and even now with her nuzzling deep into the fur on his chest, her pet did not move. It was then her hand found their spot just below his right ear and it was one spot that every pet had...the right spot. Another shiver flashed across his spine and beneath his cloth, his cock started to harden. His bushy tail twitched as his Princess caressed the spot. 

"I had a bad dream."

Andero took a deep breath in and as he did he took in the scent of her sex once again. Oh it was an intoxicating aroma. ''A bad dream?'' he replied quizzically. His hand like paw moved towards her face in the dark. Unlike her, he could see almost perfectly in the darkness. His soft pad found her cheek and he took care not to catch her skin with his manicured nail. Andero was the best kept pet in all of the Kingdom and he took pride in that. ''What kind of dream could be so bad, my princess as to wake you from slumber?'' He asked. He had known her for most of his life and could tell when she was lying, but he had never called her out on any lie. Maybe tonight would be different, ''maybe  you could tell me about your dream and why it has, hmm, upset you so.'' 
The princess was soft as her body leaned against that of her protector's, her eyes half-closing as she enjoyed the musky smell of his fur. Her hands were gentle against him as she stroked from his ears to his hip, her fingers leaving soft trails against him. His hand was large in comparison to her face but she leaned her cheek into his touch nonetheless, her eyes closing completely as she enjoyed his soft touch. "I don't wish to relive it, Andero." She murmured softly, her hand moving to cup his large paw against her tenderly.

"Can you just... Hold me?" She asked, her body pressing into his tenderly, her breath catching her throat as she felt the warmth of their bodies compress between them. Her teeth bit her lip as she let her arms wrap around him, her legs slowly shifting to twine around his hips. "You always know how to make me feel better on the worst days. I just want you near." Her voice had a tender tremble, the princess now not unaware of the effect she had on her pet, her leg close enough to feel his cock stiffening beneath the cloth though she couldn't see it.

"Are you okay with that?"
Elle was his to protect, to comfort, to love. It wasn't a love that should have anymore physical than this and her feared it may turn into something more. His cock strained beneath the cloth, twitching with the slightest movement. A shiver ran down his spine as her hand trailed from his ear to his hips. She was show close to his throbbing, wanting need.  ''I don't wish to relive it, Andero.''  

He smiled inwardly as she asked if he could hold her, ''Yes, my Princess. That is all I wish to do.'' He moved slightly as he legs wrapped around his hips, their bodies drawing into each other. Her soft skin against his fur set everything inside him alight. The sweet scent of her sex, his cock that was now inches away and separated by mere clothing. ''Yes, I am fine with it. I am here for your every need. You know this right?'' Her pet said softly as he pulled her closer to his body slowly.
The princess let out a muffled sound of want as their bodies pressed flush against each other, her cheeks growing hot as she found his loin-covered member to be pressing against her in the gentlest of ways. It was an innocent enough touch, but with the way her skin was already alive with her want, it felt perverse in nature. How many nights had they laid together like this and it never been anything more? How many times had they held each other and just slept?

Her breathing was heavy as she found herself trying to press against him in an innocent manner. With every move she made she could feel his length press against her mound, a soft noise coming unbidden from her throat. He reminded her that he was there for her every need and she thought of indulging in this need. She didn't have the courage to ask him for it, so instead she let his guiding hand pull her into him, their bodies pressing firmly into each other as she let herself give in.

There were no words as her hands moved up and down his side, enjoying in the feel of him as her small form pressed into his larger frame, her hand seeking out his face as her head tenderly leaned up to find his muzzle. Her lips were soft as she placed kisses on him, her unspoken desire turning into actions speaking for her, her hips rolling gently to let her sex rub against his stiffening cock, teasing him and herself slowly into arousal.
Tonight was different and in the brief moment her body pressed against his own, her wanting pussy rubbing up against his needing cock, the innocence was lost. There was no going back from this. It was now or never again. Unlike her, he was part animal and a creature with instinct and it screamed out at him to take her. He was on the brink of doing just that. Her hand explored his frame as he lips, full of kisses found his muzzle. He could feel her mound now grazing against his cock fully, his tongue lapped out and caught her cheek softly as his hand moved lower down, tracing down her spine and to the hem of her night gown. She did not speak and he knew that she would not ask him to indulge this want, but her actions now spoke louder than anything. 

Finding the hem, Andero began to lift the gown up, lifting it slowly towards her head in order to remove it completely. He needed to see her, see the true her that he had always wanted to know. She was of age and now felt the right time.  Soon enough he was gazing upon he naked, beautiful body and moved to turn so that she would be underneath him. Andero pulled away just enough that his fingers could find her glistening slit. His other hand finding her breasts, if this was not wanted then she would surely stop him.
Elle was terrified for a moment that he would turn her way or stop her as she rubbed against him, her sex separated from him only by her nightgown, but that moment passed as he followed her unspoken command, his large hand sliding down her body. Her nipples grew stiff and pressed against the thin cloth, making gentle peaks on her smooth mounds. Her breathing was heavy as he lifted it off of her slowly, his fur soft against her naked form. Nervous and exposed, she felt her own cheeks grow hot as he stared down upon her, seeing her truly naked for the first time since her body had begun to develop. Her father had forbid him and her to be together once he was out of puppyhood and her childhood.

His paws felt soft against her skin as he cupped her breast, the other sliding down between her legs to find her wet slit, eliciting a soft gasp from her as she pressed into his hand. "Oh, Andero," She whispered his name, her body aching with her need as her hand slid nervously down his front, entering territory that had only been explored in her dreams. Elle's hand was tender as she cupped his sheath, finding his cock already stiff there and the tip slightly wet, her thumb rubbing over that just a bit.
Everything was happening all at once, his heart was racing and his senses wild. Her heat and sex pushing him forward, his paw gently moving along her glistening, moist slit. Andero had watched her grow into a fine young woman as he had grown into a young beast. Each night they had lay together he had noticed her growing more and more confident. Each night her sex glistened and her scent filled him, but they had never acted upon it until now.  He felt her press her pussy into his other hand has he travelled along her slit, and a shiver ran down his spine as she whispered his name.

He turned his head slightly towards the door, his eyes narrowing on the door handle fully expecting the guards to have heard her. Nothing. The moment her thumb met the tip of his cock, Andero growled softly, playfully and his hips moved on their own at her touch, his cock twitching at her touch. His lips found her other breast and he gently pulled on her nipple, his tongue licking her skin as he let go. The finger that had once been exploring her pussy now found her entrance, and his eyes met hers. ''Elle,'' he whispered to her, his finger slowly entering her, ''I have loved you from the moment I saw you.'' He started slowly at first with his finger, knowing that this would have been her first time for anything like this. ''Every night, your dream. The one you wake up from and lie to me about it.'' He said in a whisper, ''can I ask now what it was about?''
He knew her body as if he'd taken her already before, his fur soft against her skin as his mouth captured her breast and tugged at her nipple. A stab of pleasure shot through her chest at the feel of him, her teeth biting her lip to try and keep herself quiet as his large finger slid into her wet slit. Her sex squeezed around his invading finger, a soft moan of want coming from her as her thighs squeezed around his large hand. It wasn't that she wanted him to stop, but more that she knew that this was wrong. She shouldn't want him like this, shouldn't be letting him touch her like this. Her body craved more, so much more.

His finger was working in and out of her slowly, her breathing growing slowly heavier as she slid her hand gently around his cock to grasp his wet length slowly. Her face was hot as he whispered the shameful truth about her dreams. So he'd known she'd been lying?

Elle struggled to meet his gaze as her hand moved on his cock slowly, "I... I was embarrassed to say. I didn't know... How you'd feel..." She admittedly sheepishly, "I've been having dreams about... Us... Being intimate. Fully intimate." She said softly, her cheeks red. There had been moments when she'd been younger that she'd rubbed against him in her sleep, had been pressed against him in such a way that it had felt so good, but she was younger then and had been still a teen.

"I dreamed about you pleasuring me... With your tongue... And then you... Well. We had sex." She admitted, her sex squeezing around him in response, the thought of it arousing her. "I want you, Andero. I know I shouldn't. But I do. I want you."
At this point Andero was running on pure instinct, the knowledge that he held deep down in his subconscious when it came to the act of mating. And this, this moment was in his view a mating. Not that it would result in anything other than a hot moment of sex.  He pushed his finger slow and gently through her slit and the soft walls of her sex clutched against his invading digit. The soft moan she made only served to egg him on as her thighs moved around his hand, Andero smiled. He started to pump his finger slowly, working against her folds and the walls of her pussy. He pushed past her resistance and the withdrew before pushing in again, playing the same repetitive rhythm. 

At the same time his cock was growing harder beneath Elle's grasp and as the Princess began to work his shaft, Andero growled softly. Like any other night where they would talk, tonight was no different other than the obvious. He had known it had been building to this point, a point of of no return and with his finger buried deep within her and her hand on his wet cock, there was definitely no return from this point. 

"I... I was embarrassed to say. I didn't know... How you'd feel..."

Andero listened to her while he toyed with her sex, and concern flowed through him. Had she been so afraid to ask him in case of what, his rejection? "I've been having dreams about... Us... Being intimate. Fully intimate."

His hand that had been toying with her breast now moved to her cheek as he lifted his head, his eyes meeting her gaze. ''Promise me, Elle that you will never be afraid or embarrassed to ask me anything.'' He had known that she had been having wet-dreams, but he had not a clue they had been about him. 

"I dreamed about you pleasuring me... With your tongue... And then you... Well. We had sex." 

His eyes widened slightly as she said this, his jaw hanging an inch open, his pink tongue meeting the edge of black lips. The scent of her sex had been driving him wild for weeks, but he had not shown it until now. He had not shown the want in him and here she was admitting that she wanted him. Andero pulled his finger slowly from her wanting walls, his slick wetness coating it so. ''We are adults now, Princess and what we do in our time,'' he glanced up at the door, ''is no concern of anybody elses.'' His pulled his cock free of soft grip, his blue eyes always on her. If one was to be watching they would see that he was about a foot taller the her, but he was not stocky. Placing his wet nose against her neck, Andero trailed down her body, sniffing slowly as he did following the scent trail. His tongue found the valley between her breasts and then moved down her body and across her stomach before finding her jewel. 

His snout was now firmly between her legs, his wet tongue on her clit, playing softly with it, flicking it gently. ''I have wanted you from the moment I scented your sex.'' he said mid-lick and with that he pushed aside her flower much like he had done with his finger. His tongue was not like a humans, his was long and slightly more flexible and flatter. It was suited to work into places no human tongue could ever hope to reach. 
Elle knew that she shouldn't want this, that it was wrong and forbidden in so many ways, but as his finger continued to press in and out of her wet slit slowly, she couldn't deny the other truth -- she wanted this more than anything she'd desired before in her life. Her thighs trembled around his hand as he kept up the pace, moving slowly with her to get her body used to this tender and strange now sensation, her sex feeling so full just from his digit. She couldn't imagine how thick his cock would feel in her or... Or his knot. Her hand touched that part now, feeling how thick he was and trying to imagine how he would feel as he pressed himself into her virginal opening, forcing himself deep within her. Her sex ached in response to the turn her mind was taking, her thoughts heating her body as much as his touch.

His words whispered to her in the privacy of her bedroom sent shivers down her spine, the thought of being free around him enough to make her want everything that had been forbidden to her for so long. She'd spent so many nights aching in her own desire for him that she hadn't ever thought of what he would think, hadn't even considered that he might possibly feel the same. And why would she think he felt similar about her? He'd been a dutiful creature for her and she'd come to think that he lingered with her so because he viewed her as a good owner and not a good partner.

It was clear now that she was not the only one bound into a position by society as he finally did what she'd been waiting for him to do. His nose was cold against her skin but his breath was hot, her skin tingling wherever it moved and her body clenched as he went lower and lower. His tongue was rough and wet as it brushed her skin between her breasts, her muscles jumping as it brushed her stomach. Then he was between her legs and her breath caught in her throat feeling his tongue flick at her clit. She grabbed a pillow to muffle herself as his tongue delved into her sex.

Gods, her dreams had been vivid but nothing compared to this, her legs tensing up as her hips arched up into his mouth. "Andero," She moaned his name, her mouth pulling free from her pillow softly, her sex hot and wet around his tongue, "Ohh, I want you so bad."
Not just a few hours ago his life was as a pet and yet now, his tongue working her pussy, did he feel something more than his station. Parting the lips of her flower, he drew in the taste of her sex slowly, savouring it. By all of the Animus his Elle tasted divine, the juice of her pussy lingered sweetly on his buds as he worked at her, his blue orbs always on her even though it was dark. The clouds in the night sky had begun to part moonlight now pouring into the room though the large window. Within Andero was working himself up, his cock pulsing with want and her moans of his name,  a name she had been uttering so innocently until now, pushing him forwards. 

Andero paused at her request of wanting him and he pulled away from her wanting pussy. ''Is it really me you want or the moment, my Princess.'' He said as he sat back, the moonlight accenting his figure in the darkness, his cock yearning for attention.  His kind were just pets to humans and it was only by the virtue of being born in the palace was he here right now. He held his paw out for her waiting for a reply in both body and mind.
The moment was all heat and passion until he pulled away from her, his body illuminated by the moonlight that cascaded into her room. Her eyes moved over him slowly, appreciating the curves of him that were familiar and those that were all new to her, her eyes landing finally coming to meet his. "You know my answer." She told him, though she leaned up and stroked his cheek, down his chest as she pulled him against her, "Andero, we have grown together from childhood to now. You have been the person that has been here for me through the worst and best moments of life. You're the one that knows me like no other." Her lips touched his muzzle gently and she stroked just beneath his ear.

"Andero, I shouldn't but I do want you. In all of the ways that I shouldn't. I want you in my bed every night because... Because I want to be next to you. To be close to you. I want you around because I enjoy your company... And I want you now... Because we both desire it. I want you... Will you take me?"