Um. hi?
Hey all. My name is Sebrinna. I am 27 (about to be 28 in a few days). I have been roleplaying for over 15 years on and off. I have two fairly well developed characters and others that I have recently made but finding I really enjoy them. I am fairly decent at tweaking characters to fit into someone else story line while still being able to maintain my characters personality and what makes them who they are. I enjoy all styles of roleplaying. I can do short post and multiple paragraphs as well. I generally like to have a balance of both. I am also open to all kinds of pairings. FxF, MxM, MxF, MxMxF and the list can go on. I enjoy BSDM and kink in roleplays but in no way is that required. I tend to do more romance style rps but open to branching out and challenging myself to do something different. Um, yeah not sure what else to say. Any questions just ask.
I’m totally down to Roleplay. I’m new to this site but not new to Roleplaying. I’d love to see your characters.
Welcome to the site, Seb!

I'm Dae, the owner here. If you have any questions on how the site operates or if you just wanna chat my inbox is open to everyone. Smile

Heart

What got you into roleplaying when you first started?
"You're here, that's all I need to know.
And you will keep me safe.
And you will keep me close.
And rain... Will make the flowers grow"
[Image: FbuCdrz.png]
(02-05-2019, 08:14 AM)daedric prince Wrote: Welcome to the site, Seb!

I'm Dae, the owner here. If you have any questions on how the site operates or if you just wanna chat my inbox is open to everyone. Smile

Heart

What got you into roleplaying when you first started?

Honestly? No idea. Lol. I started back in middle school on xanga is anyone remembers what that was lol. So honestly I don’t remember how or why I started. I’m fairly certain it started with a Harry Potter rp. Lol. And my first characters name ever was Tina. She was really annoying haha
I think everyone's first character is annoying. My first was named after myself but was everything I wish I looked like. I was 9 so i wasn't very creative yet.
"You're here, that's all I need to know.
And you will keep me safe.
And you will keep me close.
And rain... Will make the flowers grow"
[Image: FbuCdrz.png]