Hey there demons its me ya boi
Tongue 
Hey so whats up? Literally go check out my bio, I've basically put everything on there that's about to be on here so get ready for some intense repetition  Tongue  Alright so BasIcAlLy you can call me Corgi. I'm really into fantasy and romantic stuffs but go ahead and hmu with some new ideas! I actually already have a character I wanna flesh out here and she is hella crazy, so somethin dark would be great for her. I am always willing to try out some new stuff, or just have random convos with people  Wink

Also if you guys love pizza we are automatically bf alright?
And ya'll are gonna hate me but my favorite pizza is one with pineapples. Yup. I said it  Drool
I love pineapple on my pizza
Aw really?! You're the first other person I've talked to that like it haha XD
Welcome to the site Corgi. Feel free to take a look at request threads or even post one yourself, see if you can find a partner that would fit your style ^^
(02-11-2019, 11:32 AM)Beraias Wrote: Welcome to the site Corgi. Feel free to take a look at request threads or even post one yourself, see if you can find a partner that would fit your style ^^

thank! (: The thing is I have a hella dark character that I would like to develop more but I can't seem to find a good RP to put her in XD I don't even know where to start looking honestly lol
Well feel free to DM. I am a fan of darker sorts.
Welcome to the site.

I'm the owner here. Please make sure you have read our Newcomer's Guide to RLD and ask me questions if you have any.
Chill me, thrill me
Fill me with fantastic terrors never felt before
Nameless here, forevermore.

[Image: FbuCdrz.png]