*Insert Funny Subject Here*
(Please Kill Me Before I Make Another Dad Joke. I'm .... Tu-rning Into O-One of Them...)
Wink 
Hi everyone! I am brand new to the site! I am so excited to meet new people and write with some great partners!

I've been roleplaying for... might be 4 years by now. The first year of roleplaying were far from great reads, but I like to think my writing has evolved by quite a lot. That and my mastery of the English language as well. While English is not my first language, it is definitely the language I speak and write the most and the most fluently. Regardless, mistakes might happen- as they do for any single one of us.

I'm definitely one who enjoys stories. I like my smut based stories and all, but I love a story with a bit of plot in them too. I'm working on getting my F-list, but somehow I ended up breaking something.
Welcome to my life. RIP. But I'll be getting on that ASAP. But I like first person(makes it easier to get into character for me), but that being whispered, I can easily do third person. If that didn't give a hint towards me being really adaptable, then.... I dunno. You're out of luck there.

Hope you've learned a little something new from what little I've disclosed on Discord, and if you think I can meet your roleplay needs, my PM's there are open.

Thanks for having me here!! Can't wait to meet you all!

(daedric prince is already bae)
Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded 

[Image: dplauob49fa.png]

What up my dude and welcome to the site.
I'd give you a more in depth greeting but I'm already bae so

Cool
"You're here, that's all I need to know.
And you will keep me safe.
And you will keep me close.
And rain... Will make the flowers grow"
[Image: FbuCdrz.png]