As should be custom
For someone venturing into new sites to properly introduce themselves.

And so here goes: I am not new to RP''ing, in fact, I have more years under my belt as the age of many of the users here. I started playing around 1992, 1993, and have thus been playing more than half of my life. 

Over the years I have learnt that my forte is in historical and slice of life, playing as a Dominant male (which I am in real life as well). I am only looking for female writers, portraying females. I am aware that I limit myself in stating this, but so be it. 
I don't do any fandoms, in some ways I'm very much a dinosaur. I have never watched a single second of Netflox or the likes. I still switch channels manually on my TV and I prefer reading over watching TV. Although I play games, I'm not a gamer. 

I hail from the times that computers were only used for military purposes, that games-consoles were non-existent and in school you had to calculate by head.

English is not my native language, it's probably not even my second language, so bear with me on mistakes. I'm an extremely detailed writer, who creates his characters from scratch. The names however will almost always be those of existing people, yet nobody has ever asked me to change one. They seem to be known to me only.

As for my username, Hood, he's a character from Steven Erikson's Malazan Book of the Fallen, and more precisely The King of High House Death (and the God of Death).

Anything else, just ask, I won't bite unless asked for.
Welcome on RLD Hood,

you´ve indeed more years under your RP belt, that I have under mine, but we are glad that you found us. Maybe you can tell us, how you found us?

I´d advise you, to write another Post with your search in the request section. There it will be read by more people and you´ll raise your chances to find the play partners you are hoping for.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Kind regards

Hellrunner