Hello there
Hello! I go by the name Ellette or Elle online everywhere I go. I started roleplaying going on sixteen years ago and haven't for far too long. I recently reread a roleplay that a friend and I did many years ago, my heart started aching to start again. I silly enough googled "roleplaying forums" and another site showed up where someone who said they are an admin here recommended this one. So here I am!

I enjoy long term roleplays that could go on and on until we write an ending to it. I mostly enjoy fantasy themes set in older times rather than the present. My main character is almost always female because I am honestly not that good with male point of views. Though I will write male side characters. I have hardly an limits to content in stories. I hope to find other people like minded that would like to engage in a story together.

Hope to hear from you soon!
(05-09-2019, 01:52 PM)Ellette Wrote: Hello! I go by the name Ellette or Elle online everywhere I go. I started roleplaying going on sixteen years ago and haven't for far too long. I recently reread a roleplay that a friend and I did many years ago, my heart started aching to start again. I silly enough googled "roleplaying forums" and another site showed up where someone who said they are an admin here recommended this one. So here I am!

I enjoy long term roleplays that could go on and on until we write an ending to it. I mostly enjoy fantasy themes set in older times rather than the present. My main character is almost always female because I am honestly not that good with male point of views. Though I will write male side characters. I have hardly an limits to content in stories. I hope to find other people like minded that would like to engage in a story together.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Ok that's nice I just joined myself, what type of story are you willing to start?